lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Beautiful Day




(This post has been hacked, sorry...)
For those who loathes U2, we offer a substitute. Is more of the same thing: I'm happy with myself, world is fantastic, bla, bla, bla.   But at least, Chris Martin's wife spent a summer in Albacete (chúpate esa, Lady B).... You can vote for your favourite song!. 



More beautiful days, given by Buddy Holly (from "the day the music died"). Absolutely, entirely, completely modern... (we can't say the same about the man who has done the video lyrics...).



5 comentarios:

  1. I recognise U2 wins in lyrics meaning...

    If I only hadn't studied english!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Attending the lyrics, Coldplay might be a bit republican...

    Don't worry, Bono. To my royal person, you and Mike Jagger are still my favorite Sir-s.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Both of the are very good songs. I like both. so 1-1
    Now I have heart the new Cold Play's song. Very good.!
    Another song!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. MISTAKE: hear, heard, heard (irregular verb)...

    ResponderEliminar