martes, 7 de agosto de 2012

Chavela

I hate youtube self-made music videos because they are a literal translation of the music into pictures.(I wanted to post "el bulevar de los sueños rotos" and the first picture was... an awkward bulevar)...

This stupid reafirmation of words and images seems to have been copied by soft telediarios, gilding the lily (dorando la azucena-rizando el rizo) when the voiceover (voz en off) stops the narration to include a film expresion, breaking the tone, rhythm, and the global sense of the "news".... In fact, instead of telling something interesting, the journalist has been finding for hours in film archive to get "the funny fragment" to make a news around it...

Fortunatelly,  I have found this video. The mixture between Sabina-Chavela music and Banski images gives to this pice a new significance, and a curious coherence...

Congratulations to AMPIERINI, its author...








2 comentarios:

  1. Ivan, as I told you in private, I don't like Chavelas Vargas's music. I never understand it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is Sabina's music... You will love it when you need it!...

    ResponderEliminar