jueves, 26 de julio de 2012

Österreich Ambassador

As the new prince of the royal family, I wanted to thank you all for the pleasant night yesterday.
Ivan told me to put some videos up here and here they are :


The music that wasn't heard yesterday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HekEJieaf5s



This is my website!
http://www.vertex-crew.at/ - this is my website


And this is the trailer of our future film!...




and this are some pictures of my hometown bad aussee/altaussee :
winter


                                                                             spring


I hope you all finish your exams with ease
greets from the austriaco ;)

1 comentario:

  1. I am glad to meet you too. I enjoyed a lot that night. We are very crazy!
    Anyway, I love your trailer, I want to partipate in the film!!!! I think the rest of the Queens Group too ;)
    You village is pretty nice! I told you I love Austria. Some day I will return there, but in winter to enjoy of the snow ;P
    KIT Peter...

    ResponderEliminar